Stainless Steel Coffee Canister with co2-Release Valve - Small - Gray
- ENJOY DELICIOUSLY FRESH COFFEE - You pay for quality beans, so respect them. You wouldn’t park a Ferrari in a dark alley or tie a racehorse up outside a bar. So why leave quality coffee in a packet that belongs in the trash? This premium quality, stainless steel container looks the bees knees and loves your coffee like a taxi driver loves a naive tourist
- SAFE FROM FLAVOR DESTROYERS - Coffee beans naturally emit CO2. But when it comes to storing coffee, CO2 is the enemy. We won’t bore you with the science, but it’s like salt to a slug, de-icer to a cat or kryptonite to Superman. This canister has a one-way valve which allows Co2 to leave but stops air and light from entering and attacking flavor.
- TRACK FRESHNESS: SAVE DOLLARS - With a handy wheel on the lid to track the expiry date you can serve guests coffee at its prime, reduce waste and save on replacing stale beans and grinds.
- DRINK BETTER COFFEE - our mission is more smiles per cup so we NEVER compromise on quality, service or your happiness. If these values are not important to you, cheaper options on the market may better fit your needs.
- BETTER COFFEE, ZERO RISK - Choose Gator if you care about quality, service and your personal happiness. Want proof? During 2016 our products received 2907 positive reviews (that’s 97.8%). At this point, most discerning, good looking, coffee drinkers tend to click “Add to Cart”. Need more convincing? Our 100% satisfaction, no quibble, money back guarantee covers all Coffee Gator products. We’re good like that.
See review below by customer Jeff Appelbuam
"Huge difference to my coffee freshness. Brilliant product, so simple but effective. One of my best buys this year." Jamie & Stuart Milligan, customer.
"Excellent product. Coffee is staying amazingly fresh. Would definitely recommend and would buy again as a gift." Patricia Murray. Customer
A Coffee Gator Canister is the difference between good coffee and incredible, become-the-most-popular-person-you-know coffee.
Your coffee beans start their life on a tree that’s taken at least four years to grow. The best fruit is selected and harvested twice a year, dried in the sun for weeks, raked, turned by hand and covered in rain and at night. The beans are hulled, polished, sorted, graded, bagged, loaded, shipped, tasted, cupped and roasted. Roasting turns the green beans brown and unlocks their fragrant caffeol oil. Now it’s a race against time to get bean to mouth before the flavour deteriorates.
A lot goes into your morning coffee. So we think you’d agree it should be treated with respect. We should bow down and worship it. Hold it in the esteem it deserves.
A Coffee Gator Canister means no more messing about with fiddly coffee packets that tear in the wrong place or split open at will. No more trying (and failing) to keep the packet airtight with sticky tape or elastic bands or clothes pegs.
So dance like there's nobody watching. Love like you'll never be hurt. Sing like there's nobody listening, and keep your coffee fresh in a Coffee Gator Canister.